Hario Mizudashi Mini
Warning: Last items in stock!
Preparation of coffee by maceration ("brewing" in cold water) allows for a sweet, balanced and delicate taste without excessive bitterness. The mesh filter ensures the clarity of the prepared drink.
All you have to do to get a delicious, rich coffee is:
- grind coffee on average (like granulated sugar) and pour it into a strainer (about 6-7g of coffee for every 100g of water)
- place the strainer in the carafe
- pour coffee with cold filtered water, then gently stir
- put everything in the fridge for 8 - 24 hours, depending on your preferences (the longer, the more intense the taste)
- then remove the strainer and pour the drink over ice
For variety, we recommend serving with a slice of citrus, mint leaf or cascara syrup.
Capacity: 600 ml