Shop Online JAVA COFFEE operating as www.javacoffee.pl operated by Java Coffee Company Sp. z o.o. located at ul. Palisadowa 20/22, 01-940
Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court. St. Warszawy XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000069052, with a capital of 750,000 zł, having NIP: 521-32-14-532, code: 017395488.
Concepts used in these Regulations are, respectively:
1. The owner - Java Coffee Company Sp. z o.o. ul. Palisadowa 20/22 01-940 Warszawa, entered in the register maintained by the District Court for. St. Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000069052, with a capital of 750,000 zł, having a VAT number: 521-32-14 -532, code: 017395488.
2. Client - any entity who purchases from this store in accordance with these Regulations.
3. Shop - shop operating at www.javacoffee.pl, responsible for selling products in its range.
4. Receipt Point - JAVA COFFEE COMPANY located on a street in Warsaw Palisadowa 20/22, 9:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday, where all customers have the ability to receive the ordered products with the possibility of paying by cash or credit card on arrival or in case of transfer of receipt of the amount to the account of the Java Coffee Company.
5. Client Account - the area containing the data on the performance of transactions and data for the implementation of the orders placed by the Client.
6. Working days - week days from Monday to Friday, except public holidays from work. 7. Regulations - this document, specifying the conditions for use of the Shop and the acquisition of its products.
Execution of orders:
1. Any activity in the store requires the smooth operation of the Internet, using a web browser, and customer having an own email address.
2. Shop operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing the customer to order at any time.
3. Customers can only persons with full legal capacity.
4. The customer, in order to make purchases in the store will be obliged to add the currently available products in the store to a virtual Cart by selecting "Add to cart" section for each product or a closer description. At any time, you can check and change the status of your order by clicking the icon "shopping cart" in the upper right corner of the page. After all purchases are made, completion is made by selecting "Go to the order" and then "Order and pay".
5. When you select "Order and Pay" Customer will receive a summary of any data on orders and in order to complete the purchase process will be required to choose a delivery option, and then the method of payment for your order which will result in the message by the store indicated by the customer e-mail confirmation of this order.
6. Confirmation of the order is the conclusion of the sale of the products ordered from the owner.
7. Client after informing the owner reserves the right to withdraw from the contract if the customer makes a purchase of the product available in the store, and the owner for some reason, discovers this product ordered is not in stock (eg. The failure of a computer system). In this case, you will receive a refund of the price paid previously.
8. In the case of delivery by the Polish Post, The shop shipping products purchased every Monday being a working day, in the case of payment "bank transfer", "platnosci.pl" or "Pay Pal" every Monday after the date of receipt of the payment from the customer.
9. In the case of delivery by courier, shipping Shop makes every working day within a maximum of two days from the date of receipt of payment from the customer.
10. In the case of purchase Subscription, shipments are made every first Monday of the month. The customer is also able to receive personal products in Clause Subscription Receipt.
11. The shop is not responsible for product failure or delay in delivery caused by incorrectly or not completely given address and the circumstances of force majeure.
12. Shop supports the order, which delivery address is in Polish or beyond.
13. Orders for which payment has not been made by the customer within 7 days from the date of confirmation of the order will be automatically canceled. Shop Liability for failure to perform the contract in this case is fully abolished.
Changes in orders:
1. In the case of a desire to change or cancel an order in terms of products purchased after selecting "Order and pay" or after payment of the contract, you should contact the owner of the e-mail ([email protected]) or call +48 22 835 43 18.
1. The customer has the right to pay by way of an order in the following forms:
-on collection, cash or credit card at the time of collection in person at the headquarters of the Store on the street in Warsaw Palisadowa 20/22
-by bank indicated by Shop bank account
-for through Platnosci.pl System, under which the following options: payment by way of e-transfers, payments made with credit card,
-for the system through Pay Pal.
2. In case of overpayment to the Customer's account in connection with the payment for ordered products, shop agrees to return the excess amount to the bank account specified by the customer. At the express request of the Customer (notified by e-mail, the address you provided during registration or specified when ordering), the overpaid amount may also be used to decrease the amount due on the next order folding in the store by the customer.
3. Do not execute orders shipping "cash on delivery".
Prices and shipping:
1. Prices of products in the store are given in Polish zloty, Euro or British Pounds (to be chosen by the customer), inclusive of VAT without shipping costs. Shipping costs, when you select parcel post (mail or courier) shall be added to the sum of ordered products and borne by the customer. Receipt of the products ordered in Section Acceptance is not associated with the Customer incurring additional costs related to the implementation of the contract.
2. The price to the owner and the binding is the price indicated on the product page Store at the time of the order by the Customer.
3. Information on the total contract value (including postage) is presented in step 1 before selecting the "Order and Pay". This information is also available when you hover the mouse over the symbol: CART "button in the upper right corner of the page.
4. We reserve the right to make changes at any time the prices of products on offer and carry out and remove all kinds of promotional campaigns. These changes do not apply to orders placed before the date of entry into force of the amendments.
1. In view of the applicable law and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions each client has the right to lodge a complaint.
2. Within a period of 2 years from the date of purchase provided that within two months from the date of declaration of non-conformity with the contract, the Customer shall notify the shop in writing (at the address Store) is entitled to lodge a complaint.
3. In the case of three days from the date of delivery of the order to the customer in relation to food products (coffee, tea, chocolate) if the product does not meet the conditions of sale which offer pointed owner.
4. The complaint form should be made in writing to the address Store or mail to the following address: [email protected].Letter of complaint should include in particular the description of the facts giving rise to the complaint and the notation Customer (name, e-mail address, telephone number for individuals or business name, the address of its registered office and ID number for business) and the order number.
5. The owner within 10 days will address customer complaints and notify it of further proceedings.
6. Shipping advertised item must be preceded by exposure to the Store, in the manner described in paragraph. 3 in order to determine the details of the message of the advertised product. Advertised product must be returned with proof of purchase and description of the complaint, on the terms agreed with the Store, Owner address.
7. In the case of considering the complaint in favor of the customer, shop, repair or replace the defective product to the Customer at full value, or if the exchange is not possible to reimburse for the advertised product within 14 calendar days from the date of complaint. Refund, referred to herein does not include costs associated with the delivery of your product to the store. The costs associated with the delivery of your product bears the shop.
8. Claims for damage in transit shipments must be reported no later than the time of delivery. The customer (or the person receiving the shipment on its behalf) shall prepare a protocol involving the employee's complaint courier or mail (required signature) and immediately notify the e-mail store. Complaints that do not meet the specified procedures will not be considered.
9. The client, in accordance with the Act of 25 December 2014. On protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product may withdraw from the agreement concluded by the shop without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of issue of the product (the date of receipt postage). The returned product is returned unchanged, without prejudice to the weight and appearance of the product, you must have the original packaging, complete equipment and accessories as well as product sales documents (receipt or invoice).
10. The costs for the return borne Shop.
11. The right of return applies only to customers who are natural persons. The right of withdrawal according to paragraph 8 above shall not be entitled to legal entities and individuals
running a business, if the product was purchased on behalf of those companies.
12. The customer, in order to take advantage of the powers described in paragraph 8 above should be in writing or via e-mail sent to the following address: Shop [email protected] inform its intention to withdraw from the contract.
13. In the case of an effective use by the Client of the powers specified in point. 8 - 10, Shop reimburse the price paid for the product (excluding the cost of the original shipping) no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the return products.
1. Products sold in the store can be guaranteed by the manufacturer or distributor of the product.
2. In the case of goods, for which the manufacturer or distributor has provided guarantees, you may advertise goods supplied irregularities exercise of their powers under the guarantee. In this case the customer is advertising equipment directly to the guarantor (the entity providing the guarantee) and the shop is only an intermediary which exercises the customer. Customer at its option may apply directly for warranty service, or to the store.
Personal data and privacy policies:
1. PERSONAL DATA
1.1. Personal data provided by the Customer shall be processed by the Seller (i.e. JAVA COFFEE COMPANY Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warszawa at ul. Palisadowa 20/22, entered in the register of entrepreneurs under number KRS 0000069052, NIP: 5213214532; REGON 017395488, which is the personal data controller.
1.2. Personal data provided by Users within the frames of the Website are process by sklep.javacoffee.pl, the Personal Data Controller, in accordance with the terms prescribed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”). Contact with the Data Controller is available via e-mail at [email protected] or via phone at (22) 299 62 42
1.3. Personal data of Users will be processed for the period of 5 years from the time of deletion of the Account and will be deleted upon the lapse of the said period, unless the processing of their data results from another legal basis.
1.4. The scope of the processed personal data shall be determined by the scope of data completed by the Customer and sent to the Seller means of a relevant form. Processing Customer’s personal data may pertain to his/her e-mail address, first and last name, company name, phone number and computer IP address.
1.5. Personal data of Customers shall be processed for the following purposes: (a) realization of legal provisions, (b) creation of the Account, execution of the Order, provision of services by electronic means, examination of filed complaints and other actions as specified in these Terms of Service, (c) promotional and commercial actions of the Seller.
1.6. Providing the personal data shall be voluntary, but the lack of consent to process personal data marked as obligatory shall prevent performance of services by the Seller.
1.7. The legal basis for processing personal data in the case referred to in clause 1.3(a) shall be the statutory authorization to process data which are essential to act in accordance with the law, whereas in the case referred to in clauses 1.3(b) and 1.3(c) it shall be the statutory authorization to process data which are necessary to perform an agreement if a person to whom the data refer is a party to such agreement, or if it is essential for undertaking certain actions prior to conclusion of the agreement upon request of the person to whom the data refer, or a voluntary consent of the Customer.
1.8. Personal data of Customers may be transferred only for the purpose of performance of Sales Agreements and agreements for provision of services by electronic means by the Seller to a hosting company, a company providing accounting services to the Seller and a courier mail company. Personal data collected by the Seller may also be disclosed to: competent state bodies upon their request on the basis of relevant provisions of law, or other persons and entities–in the cases prescribed in the provisions of law.
1.9. The entity processing Users’ personal data on the basis of the Transfer Agreement will process Clients’ personal data from the effective date of GDPR through another entity only upon prior consent of Personel Data Controler
1.11. The Customer to whom such data pertain have a right to restrict the processing of data and the right to portability of the personal data collected by Personal Data Controler and referring to the Customers rights and to receive them in a structured form, to file a complaint to the supervisory authority if the Customer finds that his/her data are processed in violation of the law, and to seek legal remedies before a court against the supervisory authority as the entity committing the violation.
1.12. If the Seller was advised that the Customer uses the service provided by electronic means in a way violating the Terms of Service or applicable provisions of law (unauthorized use), then the Seller may process Customer’s personal data in the scope required for establishing the Customer’s liability.
1.13. The website may store http enquiries, therefore the files containing web server logs may store certain data, including the IP address of the computer sending the enquiry, the name of Customer’s station–identification through http protocol, if possible, date and system time of registration in the Store and receipt of the enquiry, number of bytes sent by the server, the URL address of the site visited by the Customer before if the Customer has entered the Store through a link, information concerning Customer’s browser, information concerning errors occurred by realization of the http transaction. Web server logs may be collected for the purposes of proper administration of the Store. Only persons authorized to administer the IT system shall have the access to data. Files containing web server logs may be analyzed for the purposes of preparing statistics concerning traffic in the Store and occurring errors. Summary of such details shall not identify particular Customers.
1.14. Transfer of personal data to third countries will proceed in accordance with GDPR.
1.15. The use of the Website proceeds in secure https connection. The communication between a User’s device and the servers is encoded by means of the SSL protocol. In the case of logging through external platforms facebook.com or google.com, Instagram.com, the level of security is prescribed by https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy, https://privacy.google.com/intl/en, https://www.help.instagram.com/155833707900388
2. INFORMATION SECURITY
2.1. The Seller shall apply technological and organizational means in order to secure processing the personal data corresponding to the threats and category of data to be secured, in particular, through technical and organizational means the Seller shall secure data against publishing to unauthorized persons, taking over by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the law and change, loss, damage or destruction; among others the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificates shall be applied. Customers’ personal data shall be collected and stored on a secured server; moreover, the data shall be secured by Seller’s internal procedures related to processing personal data and information security policy.
2.2. In order to log in to the Account, it shall be necessary to provide a relevant username and password. For the purpose of ensuring an appropriate level of security, the password for the Account shall exist in the Store only in a coded form. Furthermore, registration of and logging in to the Account shall proceed in a secure https connection. Communication between the Customer’s device and the servers shall be encoded using the SSL protocol.
2.3. At the same time the Seller states that using the Internet and services provided by electronic means may pose specific teleinformatic threats, such as: presence and operation of worms, spyware or malware software, including computer viruses, as well as possibility of being exposed to cracking or phishing (fishing passwords) and other. In order to obtain detailed and professional information related to the security in the Internet, the Seller recommends taking advice from entities specializing in such IT services.
2.4. The Seller additionally applies within the Website all necessary technical measures as specified in Articles 25, 30, 32–34, 35–39 of GDPR, providing for enhanced protection and security of the processing of customers personal data.
3.2. The Seller shall use two types of cookies: session cookies, which are permanently deleted upon closing the session of the Customer’s browser and permanent Cookies, which remain on the Customer’s device after closing the session until they are deleted.
3.3. It is not possible to identify the Customer on the basis of Cookie files, whether session or permanent. The Cookie mechanism prevents collecting any personal data.
3.4. Cookies used in the Store are safe for the Customer’s device, in particular, they prevent viruses or other software from breaking into tothe device.
3.5. In many cases software designed to browse sites (a browser) allows for storing cookies on the User’s device, insofar as the Customer selects such option in the browser settings. The Website Users may at any time change the settings related to cookies. Such settings may be changed in particular so as to block the automatic cookie support in the browser settings or to notify on each case of placing them on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on possibilities and methods of cookie support is available in the software (browser) settings.
3.6. Cookies placed on the Website User’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners co-operating with the Website operator upon prior User’s consent given in the browser settings. In accordance with the e-Privacy Regulation, the User may disable the storing of third-party cookies on his/her device in line with the instructions of the browser producer. Failure to enable third-party cookies and cookies other than session cookies may not cause lack of availability of the Website, in part or in its entirety, for the Customer.
3.7. The Seller shall use own Cookies for the following purposes: authenticating the Customer in the Store and preserving Customer’s session; configuration of the Store and adjusting the content of pages to Customer’s preferences, such as: recognizing Customer’s device, remembering settings set up by the Customer; Cookies ensuring security of data and use of the Store; analyses and researches of views; advertisement services.
3.8. The Seller shall use Third-Party Cookies, as a prior consent of Customer for the following purposes: authenticating the Customer in the Store and preserving Customer’s session; configuration of the Store and adjusting the content of pages to Customer’s preferences, such as: recognizing Customer’s device, remembering settings set up by the Customer; Cookies ensuring security of data and use of the Store; analyses and researches of views; advertisement services.
3.9. The Customer may individually change Cookies settings at any time, stating the conditions of their storage, through the Internet browser settings or configuration of the service. The Customer may also individually delete Cookies stored on his/her device at any time in accordance with the instructions of the browser producer.
3.10. Details concerning Cookies support are available in the settings of the browser used by the Customer.
1. The owner is not responsible for the results made available by the Customer's login and password to the account customer to a third party.
2. Shop is released from liability for locking mailboxes specified by the client and for the removal and blocking e-mails by the software installed on the computer used by the customer.
3. The owner is released from liability for damage to the customer, the source of which is the Internet, in particular, illegal access to Customer Accounts, ministry to a third party customer login and password.
4. The owner is not responsible for the problems in the functioning of the Store, if they occurred as a result of events whose owner with due diligence was not able to predict or who are not able to adequately prevented.
5. Shop is released from liability for any interruption in access to the store resulting from technical reasons (eg. Maintenance, modernization of equipment) or other, independent of the Owner.
6. Photographs of products offered in the store are published for informational purposes and may vary slightly depending on the delivery.
7. All the contents in the store are protected by law, and their use will be prosecuted.
8. In matters not covered by these Rules shall be governed by Polish law, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code and the Law on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Dz. U. No. 141 of 2002. Pos. 1176) and the Law on Protection of Certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Dz. U. No. 22 of 2000. pos. 271).
9. The Owner reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions.