1 000,00 zł
This course is specifically designed to introduce core brewing skills to anyone with an interest and passion for coffee. We shall look at and discuss different brewing methods and how to achieve the best quality in the cup.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- From bean to cup
- Single origin vs blends
- What is Specialty Coffee?
- Coffee freshness
- Different roast profiles
- Espresso - visual vs sensory
- Sweet, sour, salt, bitter - sensory test
- Aroma - sensory test
- Water - good water = good coffee
- Cupping, Triangulation - Specialty Coffee Association standard
- Coffee defects
- Alternative coffee brewing
- Quality of alternative brewing
- Alternative brewing - extraction
- %TDS, % Extraction
Java Coffee Specialty Roasters
ul. Palisadowa 20/22, Warsaw
Duration : 1 DAY - 5 h / 2 DAY - 5 h
Training attendees receive :
- Diploma of completion from the JAVA University
- FREE coffee beans - 250g
Maximum Class Size: Limited to 4
* price per person. Lunch included in the price.
contact info :
Łukasz Stępniak, Head Trainer JAVA University
mob: +48 530 030 605, email: [email protected]